Millermatic 212 Auto-Set
All-in-One MIG Welder Combines Easy Set Up
With Proven Performance
Welds material from 22 gauge to 3/8 in thick in a single pass.
Comes Complete with:
* 7 ft (2.1 m) power cord and plug (208/230 V
* 15 ft (4.6m), 250 amp M-25 MIG gun for .030/.035 in wire
* 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
* Argon mix regulator/flow gauge w/hose
* Extra contact tips
* Factory-installed running gear with EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack
* .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
* Set-up and operation interactive CD
* New! Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
- New! Auto-Set is a breakthrough control that
automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set makes set up
very simple and gives you precise settings instantly.
- Manual Mode allows you to manually set weld
parameters for broader applications.
- NEW! Infinite voltage control replaces "tap"
settings which means you can now "dial in" precise weld voltage and wirefeed
speed when using the Manual Mode.
- Compatible with Spoolmate 200 Series spool
gun! The Spoolmate 200 saves time for the operator by eliminating the need to
go back to the machine to change the spool gun wirefeed speed.
- NEW! Line Voltage Compensation keeps welding
output constant even if power input varies by +/- 10%.
- NEW! No more replacing mechanical output
contactors. Our built-in solid-state contactor circuit makes wire electrically
"cold" until the trigger is pulled, and gives you life-long welding output and
- NEW! Reduce Maintenance and Operating Costs
with our Fan-On-Demand cooling system that only operates when needed,
reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and
Parameter Chart - convenient new flip-down compartment that provides fast
access to parameter chart and consumables.
- Larger work area - now with longer 15-ft M-25
- Patent-pending EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack
allows operators to easily roll cylinders on and off of rack - no need to lift
- Compatible with Bobcat welder/ generators.
* MIG (GMAW)
* Flux Cored (FCAW)
Light Industrial Applications
* Metal Fabrication
* Maintenance and Repair
* Light industrial
* 208/230 V, 1-Phase, 60 Hz
* 160 Amps at 24.5 VDC, 60% duty cycle
Welding Amperage Range
* 30 - 210 Amps
* 50 - 700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)
* 178 lb (81 kg)