|Lincoln AC-225 Stick Welder
The time-tested original -
The AC-225 compact stick welder produces an
extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including
carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Insulated electrode holder and cable
- Heavy duty work clamp and cable
- Easy to install - comes with attached input
power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - full range 40-225 amp
selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc
each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc - makes it easy to weld with
different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen stainless steel and
- 225 amp AC output - is enough for 3/16"
(4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes
of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved
Repair and Maintenance
Input Power: 230/1/60
Rated Output: 225A/25V/20% Duty Cycle
Input Current @ Rated Output:
24.9 x 16.25 x 12.0"
(610 x 438 x 305 mm)
SAFETY NOTE: This welder is not recommended
in electrically hazardous conditions such as: damp locations, while wearing wet
clothing, on metal structures, or in cramped positions. Use a DC stick or wire