The Magnum® 100SG
spool gun is the lowest cost way to add reliable and precise spool gun wire
feeding performance for soft aluminum wire. It’s easy to set up, does not
require a bulky outboard adapter/power module and shares gun expendable parts
with the standard MIG gun included with the Power MIG® models.
The Magnum 100SG is
a reliable, low-price aluminum welding spool gun for novice and experienced
welders. For added protection, the Magnum 100SG comes with a cushioned
carrying case. To reduce the number of expendable parts needed, this spool gun
uses the same contact tips and nozzles as the standard Magnum 100L MIG gun.
• Lightweight at only 3.5 lbs. (1.6 Kg).
• All combinations of specified aluminum alloys and wire diameters can be fed
same drive roll and liner assembly.
• .030-.035” (0.8-0.9 mm) drive roll included.
• Professionally-styled, smooth exterior with ergonomic grip and balance.
• Full travel mechanical trigger can be easily felt through a welding glove.
• 10 ft (3.0 m) gun cable, control harness, and gun connector offers fast
to the welding machine.
• No expensive gun or bulky adapter module is required.
• Uses the same tips, diffuser, and nozzles as the Magnum® 100L.
• Cushioned carrying case protects the gun during storage.
• 90-days warranty on parts and labor.