Tweco Fabricator 141i - Mig/Tig/Stick
Tweco (ESAB) Fabricator® 141i
Delivers 3-in-1 MIG, STICK, and TIG capability from one integrated portable system.
- Infinite voltage control for precise voltage settings, inductance control for arc stability and spatter control, and adjustable burnback control
- Durable metal feed plate features 2 roll drive system, reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob
- Adjustable arc force control for optimum Stick (SMAW) electrode performance and built in hot start for easy arc starting
- Lift TIG start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency
- Spool gun ready
- Welding-GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- Welding-GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- Welding-SMAW/MMA (Stick)
Power supply, flowgauge regulator and 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) hose, electrode holder with 13 ft. (4 m) lead, bonus contact tips (1 each) .023 in. (0.6 mm), .030 in. (0.8 mm) installed, .035 in. (0.9 mm), drive rolls .023/.030 in. (0.6/0.8 mm) v-groove installed, .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) for flux cored wire, Tweco Fusion 140A MIG Gun with 10 ft. (3 m) cable, 4 general purpose stick eletrodes (E6013), power adapter 115V, 20A to 15A, ground clamp with 10 ft. (3 m) lead, shoulder strap, operator’s manual and CD, 10 ft. (3m) power cord and NEMA 5-20P 115V AC plug.