Cost-effective, multiprocess welder/generator primarily used for Stick welding. Generator power is great for farm/ranch, stand-alone generator and maintenance/repair operations.
IMPROVED! Quieter and Better Sound
Significant improvements in sound level and quality offer better jobsite communication, which provides a safer, more efficient working environment for you and your crew. New Bobcat welder/generators have rotated the engine toward the front to create more efficient airflow, resulting in significantly quieter operation. Now you can start your job earlier in the day and end it later, as well as work around hospitals, businesses, and residential areas.
IMPROVED! Smaller and Lighter Design
New Bobcat welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers—leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easier to move safely around jobsites—even with weld cables and running gear attached.
IMPROVED! Easier Maintenance
With its intuitive design, the daily maintenance of our new Bobcat welder/ generators is faster and easier. With front panel maintenance displays, you know when your equipment needs to be serviced. And servicing is simple because of:
- Oil checks that can be performed from the top by the front panel
- Toolless panels that allow for quick access
- Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
Reversed Generator Airflow
Exclusive engine and generator packaging design operates cooler and more efficiently. The engine is rotated towards the front to create more efficient airflow. More efficient airflow and exclusive engine location are significant contributors to reduced sound level and size reduction. Hot air recirculation is eliminated when machine is mounted in tight spots, and internal parts are kept cool for optimal performance.
Accu-Rated™– Not Inflated Generator Power
Miller’s Accu-Rated™ 11,000 watts (12,000 with EFI) of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for maximum generator loads such as plasma cutting, Millermatic® MIG welders and motor starting. Accu-Rated peak power beats the competition’s very shortduration peak or surge power. Use your peak power, it’s more than a number.
Smooth Power – Not Spike Power
Revolutionary ten-degree skewed-rotor design optimizes generator performance for smoother power - not spiked power found with other brands. Better power— better performance.
Designed for Reliability
From Appleton, Wis. USA, our welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
- Lugged — not soldered — heavy internal leads for better field durability
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
- Super-tough armor to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact
- Protective armor doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for jobsite safety
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability
- Long runtimes provide many hours of use before refueling is necessary