- 120/230V auto reconnect input power.
- Long 230V extension cord usage - up to 200 ft. (61 m).
- Engine driven power generator capability.
- Weighs less than 15 lbs. (6.8 kg).
- Touch Start TIG™ DC operation allows you to strike the arc easily without high frequency or tungsten contamination.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force™ minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot-Start™ boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Ideal for stick welding with popular Lincoln® electrodes, including Fleetweld® 35, Fleetweld® 37, Fleetweld® 180 and Excalibur® 7018 MR.
- Dent resistant case is IP23 rated for outdoor use.
- Auto Restore Fuse protects the machine from input over-current and self resets without any difficult fuse changes.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) to reduce noise and dust inside the machine.
- 3-year Lincoln® Warranty.